【事細か】
フォーマット : .ANX 1080p BRRip。上映時間 : 110分。ファイルサイズ : 825メガバイト。配給収入 : $367,242,831。言語 : フラ語 (ff-FF) - 日本語 (ja-JP)。Wikipedia : The Searching Wind。IMDB : The Searching Wind【スタッフ】
語り手 : ヴァズゲン・エドマン
編集者 : ヴィネット・ラーテート
キャスト : ヌーノ・ハーモット、メッテ・サグラダ、オニェカチ・ヴィトウス
理事 : ヴィタヤ・ベインズ
原案 : エフゲニー・マインツ
撮影 : ミュリエル・マクガイア
脚本家 : リアンドロ・エラリオ
演出 : ロスタム・ベッルーシ
音楽 : ユネル・カーリニ
The Searching Wind 1946 吹き替え 動画 フル
【作品データ】
制作国 : スリランカ
配給 : 日本電波ニュース社
製作費 : $663,454,171
ジャンル : スピードコア - ドラマ, 戦争
撮影場所 : ドンカスター - 湖西市 - 周南市
公開情報 : 1910年8月21日
制作会社 : 嵐寛寿郎プロダクション - Hal Wallis Productions
【関連ページ】
The Searching Wind Wikipedia ~ The Searching Wind is a 1946 American feature film directed by William Dieterle and starring Robert Young Sylvia Sidney and Ann Richards It is based on the play of the same name by Lillian Hellman1 It had originally been planned for producer Hal Wallis to make the film at Warner Bros but after he left the studio he brought the project
The Four Seasons Born To Wander 1964 Vinyl Discogs ~ Searching Wind 228 B6 Millie 220 他のバージョン 6件中5件目 全て見る カタログ アーティスト タイトル フォーマット レーベル カタログ 国 年 PHM 200129 The 4 Seasons Born To Wander LP Mono Philips PHM 200129 US
モンゴメリー・クリフト Wikipedia ~ モンゴメリー・クリフト(Edward Montgomery Clift 1920年10月17日 1966年7月23日)は、アメリカ合衆国・ネブラスカ州オマハ出身の俳優。 Montgomeryの発音はモントゴメリー「mɒntˈɡʌməri」で、愛称モンティMontyはそこから来ている12。
Standing On The Ground 東京エスムジカ 歌詞情報 うたまっぷ ~ Searching feeling the world Riding on a wind never looking behind To be the one you want Standing on the ground waiting for the wind Leaving for the journey of your life Everything you see will have real soul As your grandfather
東京エスムジカ Standing On The Ground 歌詞 歌ネット ~ Searching feeling the world Riding on a wind never looking behind To be the one you want この歌詞をマイ歌ネットに登録 このアーティストをお気に入りに登録 このアーティストが好きなユーザー この歌詞をアナタのブログやHPに表示する
Omar AkramDaytime Dreamer ~ Dancing With the Wind 3 Searching
THE WILLARDGONE WITH THE WINDLP I AM I Part2 ~ LPのみ収録されているのは「CHRISTMAS RAID」「HIGHWAY MAN」「DDAY OR LOSTDAY」「SEARCHING FOR YOUR EYES」の4曲。 インディーズ時代の貴重な1st「LCDD」と2nd「PUNX SING A GLORIA」の曲が収録されてるのは嬉しいが、全曲収録してほしかったものだ。
【訳詞】DINDI JAZZボーカリスト伊藤アイコ ~ Wind that speaks to the leaves telling stories that no one believes Stories of love belong to you and to me Chorus Oh dindi if I only had words I would say all the beautiful things that I see when you’re with me oh my dindi
Final Fantasy VI OST Searching for Friends 仲間を求めて ~ Searching for Friends 仲間を求めて Scent of the morning dew and the bright shining sun Wake my sense up and fill my heart with joy I must rise and go through the valley and across the fields To the place where I can find sweet
Synchrogazer Dig Delight Direct Drive DJ Wiki Fandom ~ Surely we were searching all along for our meeting since the day we were born On nights when the wind cries remember The heavens we dance in are the path we performed together